|GTA: Pacific Grim|
|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||August 27, 2013|
|Episode run time||2:41|
Red and Blue play the new videogame, GTA: Pacific Grim, but don't realize they're actually controlling a giant mech that's terrorizing their town!
Blue: Dude! This mall is tight! It's got everything- Fro-yo, Snow-co, No-bros...
(Shows Broseph who appears to be inside the mall.)
Broseph: (Looks behind) Hmm?
Red: Duuude! They even got the NEW GTA! (Red runs left)
Blue: Oh, sick. Hey, that game has everything! (Follows Red while dropping his Fro-yo & Snow-co.) Even Fro-yo!
(Shows a video game arcade cabinet, called "GTA: Pacific Grim", with 2 controllers. The game screen shows a giant robot beating up a giant monster.)
Blue: Oh, it's co-op. (Both Red & Blue grab a controller) We gotta work together to pilot the fucking... (looks down) Mech!
(The word WELCOME is seen on the game screen with flames on the background.)
Game: Welcome to GTA: Pacific Grim. You must work together (Shows 2 brains merging into 1 green brain) to pilot in the fucking Mech. (Shows the robot)
(2 bowl-shaped machines appears on top of them, slowly going towards their head.)
Red: (gasps) My head's got a condom.
Blue: I hate this already.
Game: Mission 1, Rac City, BIIITCH!
(The game screen shows the giant robot getting activated, while screams are heard from the city.)
Blue: Woah! This is cool!
Red: Uuugh, these graphics suck.
(The robot is now shown from a closer viewpoint with epic music in the background. Meanwhile, people are screaming on the streets & it shows a group of persons, including a woman with a baby, looking up with shocked expressions.)
Game: Kaiju approaching!
(It returns to the game screen, where it shows a giant raccoon going towards the robot. Suddenly, the epic music comes back and it now shows The Raccoon walking in the city.)
Blue: Ok! Come on, dude. We got to work together.
Red: Way ahead of you.
(The robot starts getting his right leg up, but then immediately falls & crashes.)
Blue: What the hell was that?!
Red: I was trying to kick him in the nuts!
Game: (Beeping noise) Out of Sync. Connecting Brains.
Blue: What? No! I don't wanna know (Closes up to Red's head) WHAT'S IN THERE!!
(The screen enters Reds mind, being completely white, with the sound of cold wind heard in the background. The Auto-Tuned Bee then appears flying.)
Auto-Tuned Bee: I'm all aloooone...
(The screen goes back to Red & Blue, with Red having a shocked expression on his face & the screen now goes inside Blue's mind. It shows a very snowy place with an igloo on the left, a flag in the middle & a penguin on the right standing beside a sign pointing towards the igloo saying "Library".)
Red (Off-screen): Oh my god, it's so cold. (The penguin starts going left) Are you still eating Fro-yo?
Blue (Off-screen): Yeah, I got a brain freeze!
Red (Off-screen): Let go of that Fro-yo, bro!
(zooms out to Red & Blue again)
Blue: (sighs) I'll do it! FOR MY FAMILY! (crushes his Fro-yo)
(shows Mr. Dingleberry sitting in the giant robot's hand)
Mr. Dingleberry: It's not everyday you get to sit in a hand.
(The robot's hand squishes Mr. Dingleberry, killing him)
Game: (beeping noise) Brains synchronized. Smart move, idiots.
(Robot gets up & starts stomping back & forth, destroying the city)
Raccoon: Oh! You want to dance battrre? Very well... (Starts dancing & destroying the city)
Blue: I don't think we're sychronized.
(Raccoon & the robot continue to dance and destroy the city)
Lord Tourettes: Oh. What a beautiful ballette recital. (giggles before getting stomped by the foot) SHIT!
(The Raccoon & the robot are still dancing & destroying the city as it burns)
Blue: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Red: I'm just button mashing!
Raccoon: I... I can't keep up. Your moves are... are to fry. FOR A WHITE GUY! (blows up) ARGH!
Blue: We did it!
Red: Not yet,we didn't!
Game: 99% destruction. 1 building remaining. (shows the mall on screen)
Blue: Wait... the mall?! (Looks upward)
(The robot lifts it's foot over the mall)
Red: Game over man! Game over!
Blue: Wait, don't do that!
(The robot stomps on the mall killing Red & Blue before falling to the ground)
normal letter I's, the Dick Figures logo shakes, and the Episode Ending is dextended. Then a promo for Dick Figures: The Movie
The Auto-Tuned Bee speaking in Red's brain
Last-Line being Cut
- This is the first Dick Figures episode of 2013.
- The line Red spoke in this he said "RAC CITY!! BITCH!!" is a possible reference line to the Tyga - Rack City song.
- Or Raccoon City from Resident Evil.
- This is the first time Lord Tourettes dies since Season 2.
- The phrase "too fly for a white guy" Originated from the song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" By The Offspring.
- This episode is a clear reference to the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) game series and the movie Pacific Rim.
- First appearance of a baby.
- The new animated animal was a penguin.
- Red and Blue both die in this episode.
- This is the first time The Raccoon dies since the T-Shirt teaser.
- This is the 5th time Mr. Dingleberry dies.
- Everyone dies in this episode（unless you hope some peoples survives when RAC CITY destroyed.）.
- The giant robot has the same face of the Robot Frog.
- Some fans say Lord Tourettes still alive in this episode(Since he still say"SHIT!" after he is crushed by Robot.),but he is prove death.
- A HTF episode who called "Cubtron Z" also similar this episode.
- Red's quote, "Game Over Man, Game Over!" may be reference to the famous american movie Aliens.
- This is the only time that Raccoon has ever grown in size.